Painting with Penny – Hope Cove, South Devon 2018. At The Cottage Hotel
22nd – 24th March and 18th – 20th October
Penny has taught painting courses at this hotel for many years now. It is a family run hotel with an outstanding view. The staff are friendly and helpful. Food is amazing and wonderful walks and views from the hotel.
Arrive on Thursday evening then start the painting course on Friday morning at 10am through to 4pm with a lunch break.
On Saturday the course is from 10am – 12.30pm. Stay an extra night if you wish.
Penny will give demonstrations of techniques of various mediums and helpful advice throughout the day whatever your standard.
Book the hotel first by contacting www.hopecove.com
Then email Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on this great weekend. Tuition just £55. Or telephone 01202 744389.
Menorca Painting Holiday 2018
At Carlos 111 hotel Es Castell
June 18th – 25th 2018
Book your own flights from Bournemouth to Mahon/other airports.
Contact by email email@example.com to choose and book your room plus half board. Tell them you are with Penny Wilton’s painting group for a 15% discount.
Tuition from Penny Wilton. Coach pick up to and from Mahon airport and to painting venues through the week. £175 per person.
- Monday – free day to relax and enjoy a rest in the hotel. Meet in the bar at 7pm for drinks before dinner.
- Tuesday – a day painting at Fornells leave hotel at 10.00am return pick up at 4pm
- Wednesday – 3pm a trip to the stones at Talait de Dalt return 5.30pm
- Thursday – a free day to relax, catch the bus or get a taxi to Mahon. Lunch at Cala Fonts is good for Tapas.
- Friday – a day painting at Es Grau leave the hotel at 10.00am return pick up at 4pm.
- Saturday – Sketching at Mahon market 10 – 12.30 leave the hotel at 10am return from Mahon 2.30pm ( 12.30 – 2.30 ) free time.
- Sunday – A free day – places to visit if you wish, Cala Coves, Son Bou, Punta Prima, Saint Esteve, the museum in Mahon – free on Sundays. Isle de Rey boat trip.
- Monday – 08.00am coach collects us to return to the airport.